1. InnovationFORUM Mexico
Save the Date: June 14, 2017,
Universidad Panamericana, Guadalajara, Mexico
Mexico has for some time been seen as the higher volume factory for the Americas, but now things are changing and innovation is moving in along with the world’s largest OEMs and brands. This is impacting upon the manufacturing landscape as companies gear up for growth in innovation and new product introduction (NPI), whilst remaining competitive and attractive for medium and higher volumes.
Focus: Manufacturing Technology at the Speed of Innovation
- Innovation meets Volume Manufacturing
- Rapid Prototyping Techniques and accelerated New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Connecting Innovation to the Manufacturing Supply Chain
- IoM & Industry 4.0 – Getting started
- Connected and Collaborative Manufacturing Automation
- TQM (Total Quality Management) & Zero-Defect-Strategy as a Competitive Advantage
Companies are invited to apply to participate in InnovationsFORUM Mexico 2017. This is a high-level executive event that attracts senior personnel from the largest and most progressive manufacturers and suppliers in the EMS and OEM industry.